We have now closed registration for the below courses at Nordea Metro
We have now closed registration for the below courses at Nordea Metro, since all courses are already fully booked. Registration for FVU placement test is still open.
Employees at beginner and lower intermediate level are referred to ordinary courses at Copenhagen Language Center. If you register for these through the Finance Expertise Fund, you may have the course fee covered. Apply here.
Danish classes at Nordea Metro
Nordea will continue to offer Danish classes to international employees in cooperation with Copenhagen Language Center.
In 2019, we are offering courses at beginner, elementary and lower intermediate level.
You will receive qualified instruction adapted to your workplace and professional life. Courses are suited for busy professionals. We use a blended learning method with only one weekly class combined with online material for flexible self-study
Courses offered after New Year
We offer three Danish courses at Nordea Metro in the spring of 2019.
Please note that the courses require regular attendance.
Beginner course (A1)
- A course for employees with no prior knowledge of Danish.
- Classes will take place on Mondays 4.30-7 pm starting on January 28th and concluding on April 1st.
Elementary course (A2)
- A course for those who have already completed a beginner course – e.g. students of the beginner classes conducted during the fall.
- To sign up for this course, you should be able to confirm most of the skills listed for level A1 in the CEFR framework.
- Classes will take place on Wednesdays 4.30-7 pm starting on January 30th and concluding on April 3rd
Lower intermediate course (B1.1)
- A course for those who have previously completed an elementary course – e.g. students of the A2-course conducted this fall.
- In order to be eligible for this course, you should be able to confirm most of the skills listed for level A2 in the CEFR framework.
- Classes will take place on Tuesdays 4.30-7 pm starting on January 29th and concluding on April 2nd.
- The courses are free since they are sponsored by Finanskompetencepuljen (The Finance Expertise Fund)
- The courses are offered to employees who will make the most of the offer. Before you sign up, please consider whether you will be able to attend class at least 8 out of the scheduled 10 sessions.If you have already been enrolled in a Danish course in the fall, but have failed to attend steadily, you will be given low priority to the new courses.
- These courses do not apply to students beyond the lower intermediate level. Applicants who have more advanced Danish skills should consider signing up for FVU at Nordea in stead.
- All courses have a maximum of 25 students per course. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Questions or doubts
If you have any questions about the offered courses and which course to choose, we are happy to help.
If you are in doubt about your current level, we can help with a qualified assessment that will help place you in the course best suited for you.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you by mail or phone within a day or so.
All employees at Nordea except consultants can register for Danish classes. To register please fill out the application form below.
Final deadline for registration is January 13th 2019.
Keep in mind that the number of places is limited. We accept all eligible registrations on a first come, first served basis. We recommend that you sign up as soon as possible.