With more than 25 years of experience we know what it takes to learn Danish. Our teachers are enthusiastic and dedicated and all hold a degree in teaching Danish as a second language.
Our methods are modern and focused on both general and technical language learning.Our aim is to prepare our students for a life and a career in Denmark as well as provide an important insight into current social and vocational issues in Denmark.
As a student at our language school, you will:
- develop your Danish reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills
- work with highly qualified, caring teachers
- make new friends and expand your social circle
Alternative Danish teaching
a rich and informal learning experience
At Copenhagen Language Center we believe that a mix of theory and practice gives you the best learning experience. Therefore, we combine traditional classroom instruction with a number of different teaching methods.
Learning Danish at Copenhagen Language Center entails:
- project work – individually and in teams
- group discussions, case studies and role play
- presentations – yours and your classmates
- music, film and video
- excursions and field trips
Focus on the 4 major language aquisition skills
Listening, speaking, reading and writing
We continuously improve your Danish listening and speaking skills by:
- using dialogue and group discussions
- pronunciation training
- individual presentation.
Your reading and writing skills are developed through:
- textbooks and book excerpts
- the internet, magazines and newspapers
- written assignments - based on real life problems/situations
Copenhagen Language Center supports your Danish learning experience using IT, interactive programs as well as video and sound recording equipment.
All in all you receive a unique and holistic learning experience, making it easier and more fun to learn Danish.