Free career event for international jobseekers
Monday, October 26th, Copenhagen Language Center hosted our 14th Career Evening for international talent.
How to launch your career in Denmark?
Finding a job in Denmark can pose its own set of challenges for newcomers. You may lack the necessary language skills or not have access to the same professional networks as domestic residents.
As part of Career Evening 14, we had invited speakers from both sides of the recruitment process to share their experiences and provide valuable insight into the Danish job market.
Company representatives from:
- Copenhagen Capacity: Morten King-Grubert, Head of Dept. at the Talent Attraction Program
- Deloitte Denmark: Ignas Dukyas, Business Analyst
- Podio: Casper Fabricius, Engineering Manager & Recruiter
- Shopbox: Viktor Greciuk, Sales & Business Development Manager
- NNIT: Anca Dudau
- Trustpilot: Magnus Krygell-Gottschalck
Copenhagen Capacity - Morten King-Grubert
Deloitte Denmark - Ignas Dukyas
Podio - Casper Fabricius
Shopbox - Viktor Greciuk
NNIT - Anca Dudau
Trustpilot - Magnus Krygell-Gottschalck
Slides from Morten King-Grubert from Copenhagen Capacity
Pictures by: Nadia Vasileva