As part of Career Evening 16, we collaborated with the organization Social Entrepreneurship Copenhagen (Socentcph) and invited guest speakers to share their know-how on storytelling techniques and tips and tricks to shaping your story.
Use storytelling to achieve your career goals
During the event, the invited guest speakers presented their own unique experiences to communicate clear and powerful narratives with the aim to inspire participants in growing their careers or business in Denmark.
The program for Career Evening 16 was designed to provide the opportunity to network as well as to learn the following aspects:
- The science of storytelling
- Story structure and delivery
- How to achieve your career goals through storytelling
Guest speakers and programme
Also, with respect to the event’s topic, our participants could meet guest speakers and representatives from:
- 3m / IT University of Cph: Raluca Stana, analytics specialist/assistant lecturer
- Napatech: Anee Jayaraj, content marketing manager
- Connecting cultures: Sabeeka Albuainain, consultant & country specialist recruiter
- Socentcph: Adriana Romero, founder
Thank you for participating, we hope you found the guest speakers’ stories and the tools to storytelling useful.
Career evening 16 provided an opportunity to network as well as a chance to ask your questions. The program included:
- A brief introduction to storytelling as a tool
- Inspiration from fellow expats’ stories
- Guide to successful storytelling
- Q&A panel discussion
- A chance to meet and network with like-minded people
Find video, pics and slides from Career Evening 16 here: